Monday, July 22, 2013

Under my umbrella, ella, ella

Gwen Stefani is one of my all-time favorites and, from what I can tell, a skin fanatic. I have seen countless pictures of her looking cool while hanging out with her cool family, all while toting an umbrella. Another example at how sun protection pays for itself! I wonder if protecting yourself from the sun also helps with the acquisition of abs....



 

                                                              My fav umbrella look!
 

 



                                      
When you take care of your skin, this is what your 40's could look like! (Minus the hundreds of dollars worth of facials and skin creams)
 
 
Inspired by Korean ladies I saw while visiting, I had been known to tote a paper parasol around on particularly sunny days. Little did I know, most parasols, while better than nothing, do not offer significant sun protection!
My favorite skin protection company, Coolibar, makes a titanium (really!) umbrella that is 50+ UPF and will protect you from the sun, the wind and the rain!  Buy it here
 
 
So, this summer and always, when an enormous hat just isn't part of your outfit, bring out your titanium umbrella!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment